Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I See alot of Naked People


...that is to say that I see people naked alot in my line 'o work (occupational therapy). I'm telling you right now: when we are born and when we get old, we all look the same. Some may have more padding and/or more fur than others, but it's all the same in the end. So to speak. I teach people how to get on and off the toilet, how to shower, how to get dressed, etc, etc. The other day I went to my new dentist and it turns out that his office manager is a family member of a former patient. Long story short: I'm the "lady that found us the toilet." It's nice to be remembered....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it looks like you selected the nice male friendly style commode

sometimes i get drunk and tell people about the penises i see all day

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home