Sunday, June 24, 2007

My New Living Room!!!


....ain't that the truth? In my head, the title for this blog entry sounds better when you're thinking "my left foot", but that's just me. Yeah, so I got a ton of sweet, new, free IKEA furniture this weekend which is good (will post a pic later), but all in all I'm a grouchy puss...for all kids of reasons, and one is that "they" are turning off my electricity today for repairs, and so, I have to run away from home for a while. And so it goes...but I promise I'll return e mails and and answer questions when I get back! That is, if I can overcome the crushing sadness I'm feeling over the announcement that "they" are cancelling Battlestar Galactica. Weeeelllshiiiiiieee!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonthar said...

God, I Miss Welshie.

6:51 PM  
Blogger One Little Birdie said...

canceling anopther fabuliys tv show. you invest yourself, your time, and what do you get in return? cancelled. it's just not fair I tell ya!

BUT, on the bright side. I got 2 cool pairs of shoes today at my local thrift store that gets Target overstoock stuff - brand new, really kick ass black pumps and a cool pair of sexy librarian slingbacks for only $4.99 each!!!!! can you stand it!?!?!

so, the universe does seem to have it's way of balancing out the injustice of this world

8:25 PM  
Blogger One Little Birdie said...

typing is just not my friend this evening....sigh

8:26 PM  
Blogger fuzzyelf said...

oh send me pics of your new shoes, oh do....

9:55 PM  
Blogger One Little Birdie said...

Okay. Check at my blog: http://fitnessandyogamusings.blogspot.com/

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home