Friday, June 29, 2007

Shoe of the Week - Issue # 33...More Nine West!


Here's the Rosebud from Nine West. These shoes are just crazy, and I've never worn them out and about. They are hard to get on. The heels are too high (despite how they may look in this photo). And they reek of street walking. But like many things in life I had to have them, and later went.."what was I thinking?" But I'm feeling a bit randy today, so I'll give them 5 stars anyway. Did I mention there's a Nine West Outlet near here?
Happy shoe-hunting!

4 Comments:

Blogger One Little Birdie said...

Very, very nice! wikkid even. Did ya get to see my blog with my shoe pics?

6:52 PM  
Blogger fuzzyelf said...

Sorry I'm a bit on the slow side - I did see your shoes. I especially love the glasses...sassy!

1:58 PM  
Blogger madhu said...

I really appreciate this blog.

Nice shoes

If I would have seen this blog first, then I would have gone for those shoes.

I just purchased
Shoes with heels
from shoedeals4u.com
Its nice.

However, I am definitely going this
in future.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Selva said...

wow am searching for this high heels...Am a shorter person,now i feel comfortable with this high heels ,This too gives me good fashion I love it.......

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home