Monday, June 06, 2005

New Features Coming Soon

'Been shopping for a new car, so I haven't had time to post lately...pics soon to follow! I've decided to install some weekly features coming soon to a blog near you. First, since I shan't be buying new shoes anytime soon, I'll be featuring some of my stock in "Shoe of the Week" complete with a ratings system and review. I am also thinking of having a weekly guest essay to cover topics such as fitness, shoes, and whatever the heck else I feel like. And lastly, for now, I will have a weekly rant about environmental/political issues of which I probably don't know enough about in "There's worse things than being centrist, honey..." And of, course, continued updates on my Body-for-Life Challenge. So, far, I'm 8 weeks in and looking great. That left bicep is getting a bit august if I do say so myself . Great day to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home