Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Body for Life Challenge 2 Day ????


Ok, so I haven't been working out much because of this darned back injury. I keep trying to shoo it away, but it's pesky. The good news is I haven't gained any weight. The bad news is that my weight has probably stayed the same because I've lost heavy muscle and loaded up on light 'n fluffy fat. I feel squishy and gross. So, until I get back up and running with the weights, I'm gonna set myself up on an "all cardio all the time" plan. That should at least maintain me for a bit...I won't let this injury get me down, because as I'm sure you can tell from the picture, I have always been a rugged, grizzly, rough & tumble kinda gal. You can't see my left bicep in the shot because all my worthless, fishy victims are in the way, but trust me...it's there. Pure determination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home