Tuesday, September 27, 2005

TV night

This is why I don't have cable and should promptly throw out the rabbit ears:
I feel like a sloth. I watched more TV tonight than usual - I even taped some of it...To sum up...
I watched the Biggest Loser. So far I think it's a pretty uplifting show and what with my health kick here, of course I gotta watch it. I'm rooting for Matt - that guy is all heart. While I watched that show, I taped NCIS (realizing I missed the premiere last week DOH!) Come on, who doesn't love Mark Harmon? Then while I was taping House (guilty pleasure), I watched Commander in Chief. It was a really well-done show, I have to say - definitely fun to watch. So, since I only have enough brain capacity to watch one show at a time, and since I only have 1 VCR for recording, I had to miss My Name is Earl, but not to worry - I got a summary....why does all the good TV have to be on the same night? Perhaps I should look into TIVO...hmmm....

1 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

I also caught Biggest Loser. I like it much better this season than last season. They're going by percentage weight lost instead of pounds lost, which I think makes it a little more even. I've heard Tivo is the way to go. ;)

~Irene

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home