Friday, September 09, 2005

Shoe of the Week - Issue #7


On a scale of 0-5, this shoe gets a 6! You're looking at my very best shoes, the Vivian, by Taryn Rose. I met these shoes at Nordstrom's in San Francisco, and it was love at first fitting. Why are they so great? Well, aside from the fact that they are gorgeous (my picture doesn't do them justice), they are 100% orthopedic. Get out!, you say. No really, they are! They are more comfortable than alot of tennis shoes I've owned! Most Taryn Rose shoes *look* orthopedic, and so do not interest me much, but this pair, with black suede, adjustable silver buckle and gold lining...oh, I could ramble all day. They are the kind of shoes you put in the garden and photograph or otherwise stash away for special occasions, although I did wear them to the gas station once just for fun. The price? Alot! But these shoes are worth every penny, and I know with proper care, they will last for years to come!

Note: Please remember that I bought all these shoes apparently in the days before I had a social conscience (however flawed) of any kind...I sure do miss the shopping :( .........And you know I love shoes, but "Shame on you, Condie!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home