Monday, August 29, 2005

Body for Life Challenge 2 Day 2/84


I have *finally* started my 2nd challenge in earnest. I really pushed it hard yesterday with the Upper Body Workout, and all I can say is OUCH! Even my chin muscles are killing me from doing the "I'm Krusher, look at my weasel face" technique. (It's a must to have a game-face, you know.) And while the funds may not provide for it any time real soon, I have appointments at two of the local martial arts places to observe some classes. One place is Taekwondo and the other is Muaythai kickboxing. I almost signed up for an intro Eskrima class, but I chickened out for some reason...for all you martial arts fans, check out this blog (if you haven't already).
Well, for now I'm off to nurse my smarting muscles. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, because in the words of a crazy guy I used to know: "Pain don't hurt!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

Hi
Just blog surfing and found your blog. Please view my blog about Martial Arts!

http://kittomainia.blogspot.com/

and this article on how it has been positive for me.

http://kittomainia.blogspot.com/2005/04/martial-arts-positivity.html

Good luck with the body for life program!

Kit

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home