Monday, September 12, 2005

Body for Life Challenge 2 Day 16/84

So, I'm 2 weeks into my 2nd challenge. It's been a pretty shaky start - I've missed 2 workouts :( But as I've said, I've been focused on what's been going on in my home state, Louisiana. I worked my legs so hard the other day, I almost couldn't walk, and now I'm feeling really sore from yesterday's upper body workout. I don't feel like I'm losing fat at quite the rate I was before, and I owe this to my job. They changed my hours, so it's been nearly impossible to follow the same routine I was before. It's hard to get in all those meals as well as work out on an empty stomach with this schedule they have me on. I'd like to hear from some of you guys on how you work your schedules...Have a good one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You 'll figure it out. I work graveyard shift, so it's really hard for me, but you get used to it. If it was easy, it wouldn't be worth it, would it?

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home