Saturday, October 08, 2005

BLENDER UPDATE


As you may have read, I broke my old blender (the pretty glass and chrome one) and went out and bought a Magic Bullet. At first I really liked the bullet, but I think I was just kidding myself. The cheap plastic is hard to clean after a good pounding with the protein shakes, the blades are cheap, so they don't grind ice as good as they did at first, and while the bullet can be used to chop veggies, it takes skill to be successful. I once tried to chop some onion and ended up with onion paste the consistency of a 7-11 slushie. The bullet is great for on the road travel because it's so small - never leave home without your protein shakes, I say. But in the end, I have to say it's not a fabulous everyday use blender. So...because of my constant whining, a friend replaced my old pretty glass and chrome number, so life is good again...Now I'm just waiting for the rubber flooring to be installed in the kitchen as to avoid further incidents...
On another note...I'm having some technical difficulties with the puter, so forgive me if the posting is a bit spotty right now.
Healthy day to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home