Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Italian frenzy

Well, this time, I have a really good excuse for not blogging as often as I should. I've been crazy busy almost everyday hanging out with my Italian teacher, taking lessons and absorbing all things Italian. I'm about to get even busier, I'm afraid...because as I got on a scale at work today and found I've gained 3 nasty unwanted pounds, I'm going to have to force myself to get serious about working out again. It's seems that it took 3 months of Body for Life to get me a killer bod, and another 3-4 months of being a lazy slob to revert (not completely) to pre-killer bod days. SO, we shall see, no? I promise I have a really good Q&A feature coming soon! I'm out to prove that today's modern gal can work a tough 8 hr day, learn a new language, acquire rock-hard abs AND maintain a steady blog!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

You can do it!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home