Monday, March 20, 2006

Top Picks

Here are a few of my favorite things this month:

Perfume:
"Lovely" from Sarah Jessica Parker. It smells soooo yummy. HOWEVER, in reading about the scent and talking to others, it seems to me, that about 50% of the folks who use it find that it doesn't "stick". I myself experience this misfortune, but I say "Stay stocked up and apply often - it's worth it."
Lovely Links:
General Info
Review site

Music:
"Amore" by Andrea Bocelli. If you don't know anything else about him, you probably heard him sing in the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. This album includes songs in English, Italian, Spanish and French. Here's a cool website you can find translations for his lyrics. Do yourself a favor - get this album!
Review site

Books:
"Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door 2006 : The Travel Skills Handbook" A friend loaned me the 2005 version. I haven't traveled yet, but I can tell already that it's a must-have if you're planning on going!
Rick Steves' website
Amazon Ordering and reviews

Games:
PS2" Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari (the sequel)...awesome.
Info

Movies:
The last 10 minutes of "Walk the Line" was really good...the rest of the film was just OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home