Monday, February 20, 2006

E' tutto mio!

What a great weekend I had. It was so nice I didn't have a chance to blog but here goes. First of all, I tried to drop my Italian class (b/c I had missed one), but Maestro wouldn't hear of it - he called me at work and insisted I meet him Saturday morning at the local French bakery to make up the lesson. I went there nervous (b/c I hate meeting strangers and I hate crowds) but I had the best time ever. It was 3 & 1/2 hours of eating, studying, and meeting Maestro's friends. It was all very European. So, he said my pronunciation is really excellent and invited me to join the local Italian club. Yeah! Then, later that weekend I got to go shoe shopping. Double yeah! You see, co-workers got me a gift certificate for my going away party. I got some lovely green and tan suede loafers (keep an eye for them in Shoe of the Week). My girlfriend, R, also took me to lunch for my favorite soup in the world: PF Chang's Won-ton! yummy. And then, to top it all off...the "history of shoes" book that I order from Barnes and Nobel finally arrived! I have tomorrow off before I begin my new job on Wednesday. I should use it to work out, but I think I'll be a lazy slob, study some Italian, and take pictures of shoes. Life is sweet sometimes, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home