Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh dear, Oh dear...

...it seems I haven't posted in a week...what's gotten in to me? Well, it hasn't been working-out, I'm afraid. Haven't been to the gym since Sunday. It seems this cold weather has me lazy. But not to worry, I've taken a new set of before pics and I plan to fully dedicate myself to this next Body for Life Challenge! Updates to follow, of course. As you may have noticed, the "Guest Essay" spot hasn't seemed to be all that successful. So, I'm cutting it and replacing it with another bit of chaos that doesn't at all seem to be appropriate for a fitness blog (like my shoes): Italian night! Maybe I'll call it "A Taste of Italy" or something along those lines. What's it all about? Well, I, for some strange, inexplicable reason, have always wanted to learn to speak Italian. I have bought so many Italian books, dictionaries, audio tapes and computer programs - even Italian Vogue. All in the otiose attempt to learn fluent Italian by osmosis. Well, I've finally taken the plunge and started proper lessons. Yeah for me! Naturally it seems good blog fodder - we shall see. Of course, I would still love to hear from anyone who would like to share their weight loss success stories and pics! Ciao, my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home