Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Clearly, I haven't been working out. I may get in a few cardio sessions before Christmas, but for the most part, I'm chucking the routine until the new year. It's not that I don't think I can do it, I'm just making a conscious decision to be slightly lazy. I haven't gained any weight, so I think I'll be OK. Here's to hoping....So, along with Christmas comes my birthday. Soon I'll be past 30, and I can't say as I'm looking forward to it. It just makes you look around and say, "What in the world have I been doing for the last 30 years?" Best not too think too long on it. So what have I been up to if not working out? Top Secret present making. It's all very hush hush, you understand. Also, I had my teeth cleaned (look, Ma, no cavities!), and made an appt to have them whitened on the 17th. This, of course means that I have only a week left to finally kick the nicotine to the curb. Otherwise, I'll have them bright, shiny and very porous for about 2 minutes and then, forever turn them brown. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home