Thursday, November 03, 2005

Here come the holidays!

Well, since I don't have 12 weeks before I go on vacation and since I don't intend to deny myself any yummy thing on Thanksgiving or during my Christmas vacation, I'm not going to start another official BFL challenge until January. That's not to say I won't be working out (or blogging about it), but I just won't be so anal about counting days and lbs. BTW, I'm still at 115 lbs...not bad, sugah, not bad. So a few more updates...the eyebrows are still falling but not as badly, and I have more Dr. appts ahead. I got an AWESOME haircut on Tuesday. I'm really excited about it b/c I haven't had a decent cut in over a year, I think. (I tried to save some for you, P, but these crazed bandits with brooms stormed the joint before you could say "crazy hair purse maker") Maybe I'll post some pics....um...I'm watching too much TV. I'm way too ashamed to list all the shows "I CAN'T MISS!" Let's see...I watched "Saw" for some Halloween scary - mucho creepy.
I guess that's all for now. I just wanna encourage all you guys who signed up for the guest essay spot to send in your info. Be brave, grasshoppers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home