Monday, October 24, 2005

My Week

Last week was most definitely awful. The brows were falling, my cell phone bill fell upon me like the black death and Matt (fromThe Biggest Loser lost 0 lbs). So where am I at now? Well, I'm 99% certain that although I am still losing the occasional brow hair, they are growing back. Almost as fast as they fell out. So, far I've seen 3 doctors. All of which had no clue, no answers and out and out accused me of being crazy, abused and/or depressed.
Doctor: You seem depressed.
Me: I am, my eyebrows are falling out.
Doctor: Are you being beaten? What is it you aren't telling me? Why are you crying? It seems there is more going on here than this. Are you obsessed with catching a disease?
Me: (whips out gat) ....
Of course I'm exaggerating, but it's not too far off. Sometimes it would be nice to hear a doctor say "I just don't have a clue".
I have one more appt (dermatology) to keep, but since my fluffy friends are coming home, I'm feeling much better about the whole thing, and I'm convinced I was zapped with too much radiation when I had my back X-rayed. All these doctor visits did yield some interesting info. I now know my blood type and that I have a thyroid to be envied. As for the cell phone bill, all I can say is that it's good I don't want kids, b/c I'd never be able to send them to college after this. And Matt...hang in there, buddy, I know you can do it.
P, I'm working on it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

I hope the eyebrow mystery gets solved! I sounds like you're really healty, though, so I hope this is just one of those weird genetic things that isn't harmful...
Irene

PS... Love the green wedgies!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home