Saturday, October 15, 2005

The sky is falling...


...no, wait, it's just my eyebrows. That's right. My eyebrows seem to be vacating my face at an alarming rate. The test for my thyroid came back normal, so now I'm waiting to get in to see an endo doctor. If ANYBODY at all has had such a weird thing as this happen, I'd love to hear about it. And no, none of the rest of my hair is falling out - just my lovely brows....
I'll keep you posted...and now, a plea:
Dear Eyebrows,
I know you think I may have considered you a bit unruly in the past what with my plucking at you and all, but if you just come back, I promise you'll never see another tweezer gain. I miss you.
Love, me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's happened to me too !~! But in addition to my brows, my eyelashes are also quite thin. Like you my hair appears to be healthy elsewhere. I miss my brows too :(

29 yr. female

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home