Saturday, October 29, 2005

Weekend shenanigans

Rambling: To speak or write at length and with many digressions
Annoying: To cause slight irritation to (another) by troublesome, often repeated acts

Yes, yes, my back is all better, so I have no excuse. I have to start working out again tomorrow, so that I might shore myself up against the onslaught that is holiday eating. So I had a final free day. Too much booze, perhaps, too many oldies. So do we accept that our eyebrows are falling out and that our hips are riddled with osteoporosis and decide to sit back and see what happens? Or do we take action and enjoy the life we have in spite of it? Do we decide to love those who love us or do we spend the rest of our time pining for the one that got away? Do we continue the pretense that everything is ok when it isn't? Should we read books that we hate just to say that we did? Tonight I don't know and I don't care. All I ask is that tomorrow I'm not too embarrassed by my own annoying rambling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never be ashamed to feel the way you do.

3:14 PM  
Blogger fuzzyelf said...

thanks, anon

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home