Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Show Must Go On...

...and so must life. I've been sitting around feeling sorry for myself long enough. By that, I mean not working out and even reverting to some yukky eating habits. But today I dragged my jiggly butt to the gym and did my first upper body workout in a long time. I am gonna be soooo sore. Now I'm gonna go to the grocery and stock up on the healthy stuff again. Thanks to all you who wrote e-mails and comments regarding the "Great Hair Migration of 2005" - what can I say? Things can always be worse. All we've been given is today, so we have to make the most of it even when we don't feel like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Ijust caught your entry about alopecia. Is it just your eyebrows? I had massive hair loss right after my mom died in 1986, and it was scary. I went from having thick curly hair to sparse, wiry, short hair. No explaination other than alopecia caused by stress. They have no real explanation for it or any real "why's." My hair did grow back a year later, when I became pregnant with my son. It has never been as thick as it once was but I still have hair. Take care of yourself! Happy Thanksgiving!

1:40 PM  
Blogger fuzzyelf said...

Scary story there. I have to say I did freak out thinking I'd lose every hair on my body. Glad to hear your fur cap is back. As for me, the brows are coming back slowly...I'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess. Happy Holidays!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home