Monday, January 02, 2006

What I Did on my Christmas Vacation Part 1


As some of you know, I went to Georgia over the holidays. My brother lives there and I hadn't seen him in over 15 years. I had never been there before, and I was really amazed at how friendly the people were. So, as my first order of business in this new year...I am giving a shout out to Koreena at the Pooler, GA Goodwill store! I was checking out after having found a leather trenchcoat (for only 25$!!) and I noticed this woman's keychain. It was a little metal shoe. I threw such a fit over it, that she took it off her key ring and gave it to me! Awesome - thanks, Koreena! I must also mention that as I was shopping, another local commented on the shoes I was wearing saying "Cute shoes"...I could learn to like it in Georgia....

2 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Welcome Back!

Congrats on the keychain!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

whats up with the rebel flag? have to ask.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home