Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

Well, I'm back from holiday, so gimme a couple of days to get back into the swing here...but I want to thank everyone for the readership and all the e mails and comments (especially the Happy Birthdays!) I've also gotten more comments than I care to count about the whole eyebrow loss thing. It seems to be quite the epidemic. Hang in there, ladies, we still have our dignity. My brows had actually started growing back. So much so, that I was contemplating plucking them into shape, but I'm glad I didn't 'cause there they go again. I think I've actually lost more this time than last time. GRRRRR. Here's to a safe, happy, wonderfully hairy New Year!
PS: I got tons 'o pics developed from my shoe collection. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home