Sunday, November 12, 2006

Shoe of the Week - Issue #28


As I mentioned yesterday, I got new running shoes. I tried on tons of different brands, and I honestly disregarded my strong desire for a good-looking shoe. After all, who cares what your shoes look like when you're in the middle of a race? But I got lucky because I think these look kinda cool. These are the Ladie's, Trance 5 by Brooks. Apparently, they've come out with a Trance 6 already, but I didn't know that. So I'll be sporting last season's shoe. Oh the shame :) Anyway, I can't wait until my right shin and right Achilles stop hurting so I can take them out. Perhaps then, I'll give you an update and a rating. Keep a look-out for my old running shoes in the future. Happy shoe-hunting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I GOT THE SAME SHOES
last week!!!!

keep on running!
birgit

ps: sending you my latest shoe hunt later this week :-)

1:00 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

I need new running shoes too...and been postponing the actual shopping for them as I know I'll haveproblems resisting my impulse to buy the cutest ones ):

6:32 AM  
Blogger fuzzyelf said...

birgit - can't wait!
alex - save cute for the heels, girl :)..and then send me a picture..tee hee

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home