Thursday, October 26, 2006

On a personal note...

...I ran 3 miles in 37 minutes yesterday! Doesn't sound like much, but it's a huge deal for me, and I wasn't being chased by geriatric wolves or anything. Still smoke free (52 days or 7 weeks) - the real fun hasn't begun yet - I still have another week or so before I give up the patches. Keep your fingers crossed! I'm still reading physics books I don't understand. And while I didn't get too many comments on the high-speed Internet query, I think I've decided to go with DSL - apparently it's cheaper than the dial-up I'm using. Curses! Foiled again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Bet you did it faster than I would have. Good job Fuzzy! Go Team Fuzzy!

Fuzzy, Fuzzy, she's the best,
She could have done it in those Nine West's!
Go Fuzzy!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home