Friday, October 13, 2006

My Christmas Wish List/Things That Make Me Vomit

As is my custom when lying about the house in a sick, feverish haze, I watched Oprah today. If you didn't see it or hear about it, let me tell you. The show featured the bee's knees himself, Bono (yum yum), and they were promoting this "Red" campaign to end AIDS in Africa. It's all about buying stuff that has some proceeds going to pay for meds in Africa. Pretty cool, if you ask me. Check out the above links (and the following ones) for more cool info. SOOO, one of the cool things is this red iPod nano, which I intend to purchase very shortly with all my quit smoking money. I can justify the purchase because of all the people it will help AND I need it for all my running/cardio. Then again, I may give it as a gift....who knows. It's a win-win situation either way. ANYWAY, all this leads me to my Christmas wish list:
1. World peace. Or at least an end to the stupid war that Bush has gotten us into.
2. More time with the folks.
3. The OTHER most AWESOME, super-cool, want-it-so-bad-I-could-puke, NEW, encore edition of the U2 iPod!!! I haven't the words...
4. Christian Dior sunglasses that I can't afford and would never buy 'cause they cost too much but look soooo good on me :) (brown/pink, please or the gold/brown or both!) (more puking)
5. Tickle Me Elmo TMX - it's your fault for telling me about it, Dad
6. More Shoes!!!
7. A new sound card...
8. ...a new video card...
9. ...basically, a complete computer overhaul and high speed connect.
10. (left blank for later addition of stuff I want so bad I could puke)
11.The Sex and the City DVD box set, sorry Mom and Dad (hanging head in shame)
12. And, oh, yeah, an end to my endless health issues.

Yes, it's mostly a selfish list. But I'm sick. And it's only wishes! Please send all wish-list items through my email contact. Except for my folks - they like to make their own travel plans.

By the way, for those of you considering the getting the stomach flu, I must advise against it. But I should tell you that if you go ahead with your crazy scheme, DO NOT under any circumstances think that - if you have IV morphine, compazine, Immodium AD, and Darvacet over the course of 2-3 days - you will ever "go" again. If you don't know what I mean by "go", I can't help you.

oh! and happy friday the 13th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better, we miss you.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home