Friday, September 22, 2006

Shoe of the Week - Issue #25


Sorry...I didn't realize I hadn't checked in all week. I don't like to mix business with pleasure here (the business being my shoes, and the pleasure being my complaining) BUT, I must say it's been one of the worst weeks EVER. But I'm gonna save that story for another day....Remember I said I got new boots? Well, here they are...it's the Victory by Report. So yummy. I totally wouldn't look at a boot like this and think it's for me, but I tried them on for fun and fell in love. Just like men, no? Anyway, I did wear them once already and can safely confirm a 5-star rating. They are cute, comfy (even for lots o walking)....AND...notice the cargo pocket on the side? No purse, ladies! I.D. in one boot, lip gloss in the other. Love it! Happy shoe-hunting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home