Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cigarette withdrawal ramblings...

I guess in TV land the big debate is whether Meredith is going to pick McDreamy or the vet. (I'm talking about Grey's Anatomy for those of you who don't know) Listen, people, we all know that the whole thing with McDreamy isn't going to be resolved until it's series finale time. Which is looking like it might be a really far way off. Why am I talking about a TV show? They're showing previews for the season premiere and, well, it just reminds me of other great love stories like, Carrie and Mr. Big, Hamlet and Ophelia, E and F, Batman and Robin...you get the picture...
I just wonder... Is it better to be with the one who loves you? or with the one you love? Can you have it both ways? "♫...and if ya can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with..."
Is that the answer? I sure don't know. I'm still unmarried with no children. I know it's hard to believe, what with all my weird medical issues, my nicotine addiction, and my strange fondness of shoes, that some yummy man hasn't yet snatched me up. Maybe I'm still waiting for my Mr. Big. Right now, I'll love the shoes I'm with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not a matter of "if", it's just a matter of "when". In the meantime Fuzzyhopper, you're doing just fine. Don't lose the chance to be happy while waiting for it (almsot goes without saying). Drive on, and enjoy the ride.
Just like you are.

The new shoes, hot.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home