Sunday, September 17, 2006

What I did on my Sunday Vacation

There's this really cool place in Fresno that, apparently not too many people in Fresno know about. But people from all over the world come to see it. In fact, they told us that recently Leonardo DiCaprio and fiance came for a private tour. Follow my link for more details, because I'm sure I can't do it justice....Anyway, it's called Forestiere Underground Gardens, and it's this massive underground house. Like I said, I can't describe it well, so check out the website. It was really cool, but they're only open for tours for 2 more weeks. They won't be open again until next May. So, if you're local, get your butt up there - it's totally worth the 10 dollar fee.

And then, oye vay! I went shoe-shopping... again...I gotta get some help...But I should give a shout-out to my girls over at One Thousand Steps - I had a great time, ladies! Look for my new boots coming soon in Shoe of the Week.

Now I'm trying to wrastle up some mini-golf, but I don't think anyone is game, so methinks I'll do a shoe count and get back to ya.

13 days cigarette free and counting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Underground gardens look cool. Leonardo and his fiance? When did he get engaged???

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

13 Days, Go Team Fuzzy!

6:46 AM  
Blogger fuzzyelf said...

About the "Leo and fiance" - I don't want to start any rumors...I was just repeating the phrase the tour lady used. And she easily strikes me as someone who might use a phrase like that for any young boyfrind/girlfriend combo.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home