Sunday, October 08, 2006

Team Fuzzy Update

Tomorrow will be 35 days (5 weeks) since quitting smoking. I *think* it's getting easier. Sometimes I still feel like I'm going bonkers from the whole thing, but all in all, I guess it's better. So, yeah for me. One thing...I haven't really felt that my lung capacity was any better, however, yesterday I noticed that I can run a heckuva lot longer without slowing down during cardio. Neat. Thanks to everyone for the continued support! Sometime next week I intend to sit down and write my review on the various pharmaceuticals that I used/am using for the smoking cessation. Should be interesting. Now I'm off to the "Big, big, big, big, biiiig Fresno Fair!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the the good work Fuzzy!
Something like 39 days at this point? Hooray!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home