Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Material Girl

I'm so bad. Where do I even start? In some ways that was the absolute worst birthday/Christmas/New Year's, whatever, that I have EVER had. But in some ways it was pretty good. Like I realized what good friends I have. They even gave me BSG DVD's...(That's Battlestar Galactica, for those not in the "know") Thanks, again, guys! SO...what else did I rack-up for gifties? Well, I got that U2 iPod I wanted. In fact, I got three of them - Be careful what you ask for! I traded one in for the Garmin GPS I wanted. SO, now my life is complete, because I can go running anywhere, anytime and find my way home all the while listening to any and all episodes of BSG. Sweet. So, far in this new year I have yet to work out. (How's the grammar there? anyway...) But when I do, you'll hear all about it. Also, like I said, we have new shoes coming up, and I will also be posting Parts 2 & 3 of Rob's Paragliding article. If you have any ideas or thoughts you want me to run with, as always, leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home