Friday, November 24, 2006

Where does the time go?

Happy Late Thanksgiving to everyone!It's been a busy week here. But I know, I know, all you want to hear about is my most excellent 5K Turkey Trot. I beat my time! And this is saying alot as much of the race was uphill and all of it out of doors. Drumroll please....30 1/2 minutes! Yeah! I was hoping for better, but I'll take it! It was pretty depressing getting passed up by small children with balloons tied to their backs, people pushing strollers and a man dressed like a giant banana, but how many people can say they got up early on Thanksgiving Day to go run a race? Feels pretty good, I must say. The banana - I have no explanation for that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert D. said...

Well Everyone knows that the Banana is the traditional Thanksgiving gift in Brazil. It had to have been an extremely patriotic (albiet thankful) Brazilian fruit vendor. Was there a large crepe paper decorated fruit cart pulled by a small burro or perhaps a shetland pony involved as well?

Good Job FuzzyWarrior, you make all of us proud.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home