Friday, January 26, 2007

Poop-poop

Alls I can do with this stinking foot is arm exercises, and I can't say I'm giving that my all. My sweet sweet Garmin is just waiting patiently. Over there. On the table. Maybe just a short jog...So I've gotten several e-mail requests for my iPod playlists (specifically for running). I have many lists, but there are several songs that stay in heavy rotation that are great for the road, so here they are: "Mama Said Knock You Out" - L.L.Cool J, "Elevation, Beautiful Day & Discotheque" - U2, "Honey" - Moby, "Mortal Kombat" - Utah Saints, "Where's Your Head At" - Basement Jaxx, "Butterfly" - Crazy Town, "Gonna Breakthrough" - Mary J. Blige, "Be Good To Yourself" - Journey, "Rainy Monday & You Are The One" - Shiny Toy Guns, "Galvanize" - Chemical Brothers...etc, etc...If you know of some good ones for running, drop me a line. And if you think people shouldn't run with headphones - tell someone else, I'm not in the mood to argue right now.

PS: Here's my TV run down for the week -
Grey's Anatomy - I really don't know if I can stand a weekly cry fest anymore.
The Office - I need new episodes, people!
Frisky Dingo - Season finale rawks. And they signed on for a 2nd season!
BSG - Oh snap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home