Saturday, September 22, 2007

No...

....I'm not dead. Lots of you have written to ask if I'm ok. I am. For the most part. Life just gets busy sometimes. Thanks for askin', fo sho! In shoe-related news, I went to Hollywood last weekend and got to wear my Taryn Rose pumps. Borat voice: Great success! *wink* I have also picked up my knitting again...so...yay. And I'm trying to gear up for another Body for Life Challenge - I'm getting too soft - feel free to send inspiring words! Um...I wanna leave you with a song to make your day really nice or if it's nice already,this'll be gravy: And btw...HELLO IN THERE! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog have helpful content and information. Is there any formula to control diet and keep muscle tone with fitness? For more log on
Personal Trainer- www.just4ufit.com

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home