Thursday, June 23, 2005

Out with the old...

I haven't posted in a while for 2 reasons: First, I haven't been feeling well, and second, I've been under loads of pressure trying to sell my old car. Someone told me that it might take up to 2 weeks to find a buyer, but within 15 minutes of putting the ad out, I got about 50 phone calls. They call at all hours day and night! And to my great surprise, most of them have been mean as dirt and as ungracious as all get out. So now it seems that instead of finding "anyone" to buy Abeline, I have to find the "right anybody". Call me unbalanced if you want, but that car deserves a good home with someone who has decent phone manners. I'm meeting a gal tonight that sounds perfect - she works in a body shop and sounds awfully nice. I'm certain that she and Abeline would be happy together. More on that later...and look for a new "shoe of the week" coming soon. Good day to all! btw...the scale read 116.8 lbs this morning....mwah ha ha....

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I'm from the yahoo bfl women board...good blog! I love your new car's name; very fitting.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home