Wednesday, June 15, 2005

"There's worse things than being centrist, honey..." #1

Well, I have a pest problem. You see, there is a dark overlord who intends to ruin my garden with his slug minions..so naturally, the first thing I think of is "Let's get me to the store for some Bug Ghetta!" But being as I am trying to be more earth friendly and such, I decided to do a bit of fact-finding to uncover any good reason I should let them go on living off of my lovely plants...so far I haven't found any such reason, but I will plug away a little bit longer before researching the "nicest" way to unburden myself of them...updates to follow...
Also, I started recycling this week...so, far it's only the plastic cups I use for my protein shakes and the empty cottage cheese containers...so much cottage cheese...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home