Thursday, July 14, 2005

Train Wreck

I've been very good about sticking to my healthy eating and exercise, but I am giving myself some vacation "free days". You only live once, and my six pack can wait one more week....So, last night, I decided to go to one of my favorite restaurants. I ate, and I ate, and I ate....then I went to the local pancake house and ate some more...I don't know how I did it, but I no doubt consumed enough calories for 3 weeks and enough grease and fat to power the Exxon Valdez. I shall declare last night "Pigfest 2005." So how do I feel this morning? Well, let me see...My head felt as though it would explode. My lats were (and still are) throbbing from my last Upper Body workout. And, oh , man the heartburn. My stomach... you don't want to know. I'll just say that if I didn't know my body comes sans appendix, I'd have been very concerned. Basically, a train wreck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home