Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A song for you....


Apparently, according to my stat counter, I'm having one of my busiest months. So, thanks for visiting! But a comment here and there *would* be nice. It's been so long...Here's a song for you to fit my internet mood of the day:

I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard and I'm physicarry fit
But nobody here seems to rearize that
When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be ronery
Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery
I'm so ronery

-Trey Parker from Team America

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert D. said...

Derka, Derka Ronery girl. Cheer up, we're out here! Got some catching up to do reading you though...(grin)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home