Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Long Road Ahead


I have not missed a single work-out this entire week. Except for yesterday when I hurt my back trying to lift a 300 lb. patient from the floor (that's a story for another time). I wasn't hurt badly so I made up the work-out today. I tried something new this week and I am most sore indeed. You see...my whole fitness "thing" started when I found Skwigg's website last year. If you're not already familiar with it, you should check it out fo sho. Anyway, long story short, she's got herself on this pull-up challenge. She's doing 50 of them. Now, I realize I'm no where near in the shape that this woman is, but I thought "If she can do 50, I can surely do 1." 1 pull-up...doesn't sound like much? If you've never done one...just try it. That's what I did. I tried it. It was embarrassing to say the least. So Skwigg may be up to 50...but me...I'm just going to stick with the one for now, and we'll see what happens. And thanks, again, to Skwigg for all the inspiration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home