Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sick Day


I feel awful today. Something is trying to tear me down. It's probably allergies...sneezing, sore throat, watery eyes. I'm so mad about it, because today was leg day. But I thought it better to rest instead of making things worse and getting run down. So instead I dragged myself to the sports store and played with the boxing gloves. I REALLY want some. But I figured I couldn't hang a bag anywhere in or near my apartment without pissing off the managers and the neighbors. So I'll pine for my boxing gloves in quite solitude. I also managed to rent some movies in my sickened haze. Enough of the bad movies for a while. I got a bunch of "girl power" stuff: Girlfight, Enough and Tomb Raider. If I can't kick butt at the gym, at least I can get inspired by watching someone else do it. (G.I. Jane was checked out) :( Anyway, that's my day.
And not to get too personal here, but I've been too lazy, busy, and (today) sick to call my folks, so I wanna give "em a shout out" - I love you guys and I wish I could call you everyday!....I get mushy when I'm sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert D. said...

Get better Fuzzy, and you can have a bag in the apartment.
(Email on that)
Hope you feel better soon.
And for a nice B-grade Girl power oldie, go hunt up Melanie Griffith in "Cherry 2000" (1987)though you might only find it in VHS. Of course you pretty much said it all when you said Tomb Raider. Hotcha-Wa-wa... (sorry, I revert to Ewok from time to time...)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home