Friday, September 01, 2006

Shoe of the Week - Issue #22


When I can find a picture of a shoe on the net, I try to use it instead of my own shoddy work. But I thought I didn't do so bad this time and I couldn't resist putting up the professional photo AND the one I took. Besides, you can't have too many pictures of a great pair of shoes. This is the Kari by Betsey Johnson. You know that scene in Sex and the City where Carrie sees the pink ruffled Louboutins in the window and says, "Hello, lover"? Well, these are those kinda shoes. I haven't gotten a chance to wear them much so I feel I can't rate them accurately. They are dangerously high, but absolutely fantastic to look at, so I'll give them a tentative 4 stars. If you love unique and in-your-face shoes, be on the look out for more of Betsey Johnson's line. What I've seen so far kicks butt. Fortunately for my pocketbook, most of her sizes are too big for me. I got lucky with these, I guess.
Happy shoe-hunting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home