Saturday, June 25, 2005

Q & A

If you e-mail me or leave comments with questions, I'm bound to answer them, so here goes...

Q: Gimpsmahlger writes: "...As to the weight, that's awesome but just how small are you trying to be? What's your goal?".

A: Well, I'm 5ft tall, and for most of my adult life I've weighed somewhere between 90 and 115 lbs (I know, sometimes it was way too skinny). I never tried to be a certain size, I just had amazing metabolism - that's my theory, anyway. Then one day, I woke up and there it was - big fat me. Lazy and in pain all the time. There's only so much you can take of feeling that way. Long story short, I decided I was sick of it all, and I wanted my old body back. Apparently just wanting (and eating endless pints of Haagen Daas Coffee ice cream) it isn't enough, so here I am doing Body for Life. Goals? Lose 10 lbs of fat, get my 26 inch waist back, have more energy, less pain, reduce body fat from 30% to 18%, and gain 5lbs of muscle. Also, to quit smoking for good. My 1st 12 week challenge is nearing an end (I have 1 week left!), so I'll be posting my results shortly thereafter. One thing about goals is that they change as you grow and as you realize all the real reasons you're doing it in the first place....pretty exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home