Sunday, June 26, 2005

"There's worse things than being centrist, honey..." #2

Well, I still haven't done away with the slugs. I saw two of them kissing and conspiring the other day, so I gave them a stern verbal warning. I haven't seen them since, however, some tiny black dot creatures ate my entire peppermint plant! I shall have to investigate that....On the recycling end of things, I think I'm doing well. In addition to cottage cheese containers, I started recycling shampoo bottles, straws, and broken plastic hangars....what can I say? I'm rough on a hangar. I also invested in some "made from recycled products" cloth grocery shopping bags. Kinda proud of that one. And much to my chagrin, I have started to, at the very least, "skim" the local newspaper during my 2nd meal of the day. You see, I normally avoid any and all forms of news or current events. I tend to believe the media doesn't tell us the truth and they like to lie to us, however, I guess it's better to have some cursory familiarity with these things than none at all. You can't figure out the truth if you haven't studied the lies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home