Sunday, July 17, 2005

P. McCready Strikes again!

For anyone thinking about posting comments on this site, be aware that if you attempt to abuse the "comments" section by advertising, etc...your comments will be erased. And, P, no you can't have any materials from this fur-bearing creature, but please come again -you're a hoot!
Ok, so my vacation is almost over and all I can say is "O my goodness". I really had intended to "stick to the plan", but I think I got a couple of inches back on the waist and for sure, a couple of pounds. Oh, the sugary headache. O well, back on the wagon next week, eh? For now, I must pack and get ready to brave the skies again! My weekly features should be back up and running soon. I shall leave you with 7 things I learned on my vacation:
1. My family really is crazy.
2. My dog really is the best dog in the world.
3. There's nothing like seeing old friends again. (Hi, J & N!)
4. "101 Things Removed from the Human Body" is great television for bonding with your Dad.
5. My left bicep still rocks (even after a week of "fattening hobo cuisine")
6. Neutrogena "Build-a-Tan" self tanner is a very bad idea the day before a wedding.
7. I will never cut my hair right before holiday EVER AGAIN - and this time, I mean it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home