Saturday, April 22, 2006

Things I Plan to do Today

1. Work out. (that's going pretty well...I think I shall never take an extended break again! I forgot how sore I can get)
2. Study Italian (not going as well, methinks I need to study up on my English grammar a bit. For example, when Maestro says things like "past perfect", I hear faint sounds of rusty churning in my head.)
3. Finish a book my mother sent me. Its called "The Tale of Despereaux". I'm rather enjoying it - thanks, Mom.
4. Start reading Freakonomics.
5. Start writing my own story. (It all started at work the other day. My co-workers and patients were trading horrific pet-chicken and accidental death stories - I'll keep you posted.)
6. Vacuum my bed. (I've been reading about dust mites *shudder*)
7. Lastly, fight with all my soul not to go shoe shopping.

Think I can do all that in one day? I suppose we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home