Sunday, August 07, 2005

Body for Life Challenge 2 Day1/84

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days - I've been gearing up for today. Yes, I am back in the saddle! I started today with a pretty intense Upper Body workout, so I expect to be sore to the core very soon. I still have to finish writing my goals and taking all my measurements, and I'm stuck with the same bathing suit for my next set of before and after shots because I decided to spend the money on some workout supplies instead: I got a really cute purple and black jump rope and a VERY cute pink soccer ball with which to work on my balance and coordination. I still want to take some martial arts classes, but I've found I haven't had the time, yet, to check around the local gyms...I'd like to do some horseback riding to work my glutes, but frankly, I'm terrified of those giant beasties. So, I'll be posting progress updates, of course. And the Shoe of the Week will return! Just as soon as I get the pictures developed :)
Healthy Day to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I loved the blog.

I figured you may also like my site on Jujitsu.

It's pretty new and I'm still working on it.

But I will check back and see if you added anything new soon.

GM

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home